Ho Ho Ho



I  bought  this  Stamposaurus  stamp  at  a  craft  fair  recently because I  thought it  so  cute  . It is  called Ho Ho Ho appropriately  . The  background paper  is  from  Lili of  the  Valley 'Twas  the  Night'  Paper  pad  .I  cut out  and  coloured  the  stamp  with promarkers  and  put  white   flock  and  glitter  glue  to  sparkle it.  I  used  Aleenes  glitter  snow  .The  sentiment is  one  I designed  and the  embellishments  are  Christmas  Ribbon  ,star  confetti  and  bells and die cut tree  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  ----

I  love  Promarkers  Challenge  # 243  Three of  a  Kind 

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/

 Fab n Funky Challenge#235 -Christmas

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. This is funny and pretty!
    I love the sparkle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card with a great image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card, Jenny. Those Santas are adorable.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is absolutely adorable, love your three Father Christmases and style of your card :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete