SNOW


When  I  began  this  card  I  wanted  it to  say  SNOW  and  I  decided to use  all  the  snowy  things I had in my  stash .I think I  achieved  my  goal !!!!!
I  began  by  cutting out  the  letters  several  times  on my Cricut .I  then  laminated  each one  to the  thickness  of  chipboard  . I  then  painted  them   and  added  chunky  white  frantage  onto the  front of them   . The  easel  card is  made up of  papers  from  Lili  of  the  Valley  Snow  princess pad .
I  then  glittered  several  snowflakes either wooden,  die  cut or  cricut and I  added  pearls  . The  borders  are  cut  with  Martha  Stewart  All  around the Page  Paper  Punch  The front  border  is  made  with  Aleenes  glitter snow    .The pine  branches  were  die  cut  and  decorated  with  white  flower  soft  .
The images  are all  from Lili of  the  Valley . They  are  Hats Off , Winter  Bunnies  ,The  night before  Christmas  and a  Christmas Bunny I  coloured  them  all  with promarkers .

The  embellishments I used  are white  pompoms ,snowflake peel offs , glossy accents , crafters companion glitter spray and  double  sided  tape doubled  up  to  give  the  3d  effect  . The photo , doesn' t do  the  glitter  justice,  or  the  colour  which  is  lilac  !!!








I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  into  the following  challenges

Lili of  the  Valley  Monthly  Challenge  November - Christmas

http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html

I love  Promarkers  Cute  Christmas
 http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-244-cute-christmas.html

Ribbon  girl  November  card  Challenge
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/november-card-challenge.html

Papertake  weekly  Anything  goes  #
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/anything-goes.html

Suzy  Bees  Anything  goes  Layers
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge-53-atg-with.html

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning. Thank you for joining in the I Love Promarkers challenge this week. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design fabulous colours. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card!! Gorgeous colours and so many different elements - I love it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!, just WOW!! amazing work.
    Thank you for joining in with the I love promarkers challenge this week.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our 'Merry Christmas' challenge with your lovely card Jeni. I can see that an awful lot of work has gone into this..

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete