First card for Christmas 2015

I  made  several  similar  cards  to  this  last  year  using  a  free  die I  got  with  a magazine  .I  cut out  and  stuck  several  together to  make  a  solid  shape  that could be  hung on  a  tree  .I  decided  that  this one  could be  the  first of  my  Christmas  cards  for  2015 !

I  used
Free  die  x  4  which  was  coloured  and  glittered  .
Paper  designed  on  M.C.S.
Embellishments-  ribbon  coloured  with  alcohol  markers, ribbon bow ,dewdrops, peel offs  and a sentiment  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge 
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-244-christmas.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully designed card Jenny love that bauble and the background it looks so lovely and festive, thank you for joining our challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week.
    husg
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete