New School

I enjoy  making  school  cards  for  both  boys  and  girls  as  they  can  be  so  very  different  depending  on  the  age of  the  child  . For  this one I  used  some  things in  my  stash  that  I had  forgotten  about  as  well  as  some  new  things .

I  used  
Nitwit  Papers  Bear  Academy
LOTV  stamp  schoolboy  coloured  with  Promarkers  
Gold  gilding  wax  
Foam  Letters  ,embellishments  from  my  stash  ,glitter  strips  

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following challenge   

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/242-welcome-to-our-first-challenge-of.html

 

2 comments:

  1. So cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously designed card Jenny, love all those wonderful embellishments and image a super card thank you for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete