Mousie swing




I  just  love  this  mouse  design  and  after  I had  cut  them out  they  fitted  nicely  into  this  frame  I had  already cut  .  I  embossed  the  background paper  to  add  some  texture  .

I  used  -
Dearie   Doll  Mousie  digi coloured  with  promarkers  .
Solid  paper  from  LOTV  paper  pads  embossed
Frame  cut from  cricut  Fancy  Frames
Embellishments  --
Bow  ,sentiment  printed  on  P.C, Flowers  and peel offs

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenges  ----

http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/march-card-challenge.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-258-animals.html



3 comments:

  1. Supercute card.Thanks for joining the challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute little mice and a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge - best of luck! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is such a cute card! I love the images and the colours you've chosen make the whole card just sing! A card I'd buy in an instant. Love it. ~ Cobs. x

    ReplyDelete