Blue First Birthday



I  rediscovered my  Cricut  cartridge  'Baby  Steps' this  week  so  I  decided  to  try  out  this  image  for  a  Baby's  first  birthday  .



I  used
Spotted  Card  Blank 
 --Clothes  line  and  clothes  from  Cricut  cartridge  cut in  white  and  coloured  with  Promarkers  ,
Background  Papers  from  LOTV Paper  pads  .
Memory  Box  Cloudy  Die ,

Embellishments _____
Gingham  Ribbon  and  Bow ,
Green  Flocking  Powder,
Peel off  Sentiment and  lines  coloured with  Promarkers .
Card  Candi  (also  coloured  with  Promarkers}
Stickles  Glitter  Glue
Google  Eyes

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/week-290blue-skies.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/take-your-pick.html

Using  Pastel  colours 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet! Thanks for joining in my colour challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and love all that blue, and the goggly eyes :). Thanks for joining in with our 'Blue Skies' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete