Camping



I  just love  this  Annabel  stamp  by  LOTV  and have made  a  few  cards  with  it  .  This one is  in my  favourite  colours
I  used  --
LOTV Annabel  camping  stamp  coloured  with  Promarkers 
Background  Papers  from LOTV  Paper  pads  including Up  Up  and  Away .
Bunting  Die  La La  Land  Heart  Banner

Embellishments
Pinflair  Buff it  Pink , Pinflair Bendi Peel offs ,Stickles  Diamond ,Sentiment  printed  on  Letraset Safmat .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-263-kids-have-fun.html

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Jenny - I love these colours together too, and that image is adorable.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation! Colours are wonderful and image is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete