Cocktail Umbrella



Using  an umbrella  on  a  card  somehow  made  me  think of  sun  and  I  wondered  how I  could  incorporate  sun  and  an umbrella  and  came up  with this  simple  card  .

I used  ---
Green  Base  card and  green  paper  and  peel offs .
The  glass is  made  from Parchment  paper double folded and  hand  embossed  with  bubbles  . 
The  Lime is  hand  drawn  and  coloured with  Promarkers  .
Rather  than  a  stamped  umbrella  I  decided  to use  a  cocktail one  .
The ice  cubes  are acetate  sprayed  with Crafters'  Companion  Spray  and Sparkle  Pearl  Diamond

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-288-umbrellas.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/week-307-quick-and-simple-does-it.html

2 comments:

  1. How unique, fab card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like one of those cool refreshing umbrella drinks please!! LOVE the ice cubes. Such a creative take on this - its wonderful! Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft this week!

    ReplyDelete