I love Chocolate but......



I  was  lucky  enough  to  win this lovely  Chocolate  ribbon  in  a  challenge  a  few  weeks  ago  .  Along  with this  sentiment  it  was  ideal  for  a  Chocolate  card  !


I used  ----
Penny  Black  Christmas  with  Mimi  stamp  coloured  with  Promarkers  and   glittered  .
Purple  sparkle paper  embossed  . 
Chocolate  Ribbon  from 'Crafty  Ribbons'
I  made  the  chocolates  by  sticking  several pieces of  corrugated  card  together  covering  with  glossy  accents  and  liquid pearls  .
The  M and Ms  were  made  with Fimo glossy  accented  and  a  peel off  letter  added
The  smaller  chocolates  are  card  candi  decorated  with  liquid  pearls  .
The  sentiment is  from  my  stash  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -----

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/penny-black-saturday-challenge-april.html


2 comments:

  1. So clever & cute! Glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - and that sentiment is so apt -I love it!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete