Krafty Wheels


I played  around  with this card  so much  before  I  was  satisfied  that the  shades  on it  showed  some interest . 

I  began  with  a  Kraft  card  base  which  I   embossed  with  a  Spellbinders  Embossing  Folder  .
This  was  layered  with  a  bronze piece of  card  embossed in the  same  way  .
The  next layer is  a  die  cut With  Spellbinders Nestabilities  Majestic Labels  !  which  was  edged  with  Gilding  Wax  ,
The  Bicycle  stamp  is  Little  Claire's  Dinkie  Bicycle  stamp  stamped on  a  design  created on  M.C.S.

Embellishments  are  ---
Wheels  cut  with  Cricut  cartridge  Card  Candi  and  Peel offs .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  Challenge  -----

http://littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/little-claire-monthly-challenge-56-use.html

1 comment:

  1. Great use of Kraft card. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Claire x

    ReplyDelete