Lazy Afternoon


I love  this  stamp  from  LOTV  and it is so  useful  for male  cards . I have  a  friend  who  regularly  visits  the  U.S.A. ad  for  each  birthday and  Christmas  she  gives  me  a  collection  of  craft  goodies  which  I love  opening  (Thanks  Chris  !)  She  gave  me  these  attractive  die  cut  layers  which  I  used  to  frame  this  stamped  image  . 
I used  ----
Green  scalloped  base  card. , Lighter  green edge .
LOTV  Stamp  Lazy  Afternoon  coloured  with  Promarkers  .

Embellishments --
Spotted  washi  tape 
Sentiments  from  my  stash
Banner  chipboard  

I  would like  to enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge ----

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/week-295keep-calm-chill-out.html

4 comments:

  1. He looks very chilled. A fabulous card for our challenge at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant boys card. Love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jeni. Such a perfect image to go with our theme this week. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card ... I always try to guess the image & was rather surprised it was LoV 'cos I often look on their site and have a few. This certainly is a must have next visit, like you say a wonderful blokey image & can see it's use for many occasions.

    ReplyDelete