No peeking now !



I really  enjoyed  msking  this  card for one  reason. I  was  able  to  experiment  with my  promarkers  to  colour  bricks  .
\i  began by  using  a  sheet of  falling  snow  paper  from  Little Claire  .  
I  then used  a  brick  Darice  embossing  folder  on  a  ridged  piece of  card  to  get the  full  texture  effect .Using  several  shades  of promarkers  and  experimenting  with  colours  I  attained  the  brick  look  that  I  wanted  .  
The Father  Christmas  stamp is  a  Dinkie  from  Little  Claire  called 'No  peeking  now  ' also  coloured  with  Pros  . 
The  embellishements  added  are  Present  and  tag charm  ,  ,Aleenes  glitter  snow , Stickles  and  glitter  ' The  sentiment is  a lotv  tag stamped on  Safmat  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----


http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/winter-wonderland-have-charming-post.html 

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/279-clean-and-simple.html 

4 comments:

  1. The brick colouring is excellent fabulous card love the charms and Santa peeking out.. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and love the design. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY I love your card thank you for joining us at I love pro markers challenge blog x good luck hugs sharon xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bricks look great on this fun card. Love the presents charm. Thanks for joining in with our 'How Charming' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete