Off the edge



Although  the  base of  card  was  designed  on  Serif  using  Victoria  Nelsons  Navy  Noel  , I  couldn' t leave it  like  that  so  printed  extra  designs  so  that  I  could  do  some  decoupage  . 

Apart  from  the  design  the  materials I  used  to  make  this  card  were ===
Do  crafts Material Ribbon ,
Tonic  Nuvo Crystal  drops  in  Wedgwood Blue.
Liquid  Pearls  in  Royal  Blue  and  White, 
Stickles  glitter  glue ,
Pearls  of  different  sizes
Crafters' companion  Spray  and Sparkle  Irridescent  Spray.


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  --

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/o-for-off-edge.html

2 comments:

  1. I love blue and turquoise together and the deep shades of these colours look fantastic. I love your card design too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. I loooove the colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete