Strawberries and Cream




 This  was  a challenge  that  I  really  enjoyed  as  I  was  able  to use  lots  of  my  stash  that  has been  hidden  away and it  reminded  me of  what  I  had  or more  importantly  didn't  'need'!.

I  began by  dry embossing  a  satin  card  with  a  dotty  embossing  folder  .I  then layed  it  with  Little  Claire's  Snowy  ombre  paper  which is  my favourite  at the  moment  and  the  colours  are  ideal  for  this theme.  I used  a  fancy  base  card  which I edged with  liquid  pearls  to  match the  effect of  melting  cream. 
I  cut  the  phrase  sundae  glass  and  spoon  with  my  cricut  and  also  the  glass  with  acetate  .  I  then  dry  embossed  the  acetate  to  give  the effect  of  crystal 
I used  a  mixture  of  papers  and  cut out  strawberries  to ' make ' the  sundae  , It made me  hugry  doing  it  !!!
The  embellishments  are Aleene's  glitter  snow , stickles  glitter  glue ,liquid pearls  pinks  and  white  ,sentiment  from  my  stash .glitter  for  sugar  strands   ,coarse  glitter  for  the  sugar ,a  chipboard I  from my stash  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge ---

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/week-319-strawberries-and-cream.html


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the theme! And wow what you made for us, gorgeous card!
    Love all the sugar and sparkle.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity at Allsorts Challenge,
    welcome again, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete