Ice Cream Trio


What  better  than  an  ice  cream  on  a lazy  summers  day  !  If  we  get  any  sunny  days  this  year !!. At least making  summer  cards is  making  me  cheer up .

For  this  card  I used
Little  Claire's  Pink  and  red  Ombre  Paper  on which I used waffle  type  embossing  folder  to  give  the  effect  of  an  ice cream  cone /
The  icecreams  were  cut  from  foam using a  sissix  thinlet  die  that  I have had for  years  and  rediscovered. recently .
I used  Glitter  glue  and  liquid  pearls to  decorate  the  ice  creams. Card  stars  and  a  sentiment from  my  stash  completes  the  card /

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge


http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-145-lazy.html

1 comment:

  1. Sound great to me Jeni...ice cream on a hot day...perfect!! Thank you for sharing your yummy card with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete