Seaside

 For  this  card  I used one of  the  latest  release of  stamps  by LOTV .  It is  the  August  fairy  from  their  calendar  of  fairies  ,
I  designed  the  beach  background using  Serif  Craftscapes  seaside  program. Thhe  background  papers  are  from Little  Claire  Blue  Ombre  paper  and  red  dotty paper    The  sentiment is  from  LOTV , I  cut out  the  stamp  coloured it  with promarkers  and  added  glitter on  the  wings ,
The  embellishments  are a  shell  ,funky  foam  anchor  and  snorkel  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge -----

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-186.html

1 comment:

  1. Great card loving the snorkel Thank you for entering our Nautical Challenge at Ooh La La Creations Alli x

    ReplyDelete