It's Man Flu !



I  bought  this  stamp  recently  as I thought it  would  be useful for  mens  cards .  It has  other  words  too. 
It is  from Little  Claire  and  called  'Its man flu  .'
I paper pieced  the  chair  and  stool  to  match  the  background  papers  which  are  LOTV's  Country  Gent  papers  .
I  put  glitter  sheet over  the  paper piecing  beforw  I cut it out  and coloured  the rest of  the  stamp  with  Promarkers  . I  added a  Peel off  sentiment  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ____

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/week-315boys-will-be-boys.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/287-get-wellspeedy-recovery.html

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the fun image and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Thank you for playing along at I♥Promarkers this week. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card he he .. love the 'Man Flu' image .. so perfect :P Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete