Oh Christmas Tree


I have  a  white  tree  that  I  decorate for  Christmas   each  year in  a  different colour,I  thought  I  would  try  a mixture of  blues out on  a  card  before  I  decide on  a  colour scheme  for this year  .
I began  this  card  by  dry  embossing  the  base  card  with  a  snowflake  embossing  folder  and  glittering  it  with  C.C.  Spray  and  Sparkle  .  I  added  a  border  cut  from blue  Mirri  card  using
Martha  Stewart  Round  the  page  Snowflake  punch  ,
I  stamped  the  tree  using  a  freebie  stamp from  a  magazine  from  last  year which  I  embossed  with  white  embossing  powder  . I  cut it out  and  put it on  a  background of  Little  Claire  Snowy  Ombre  Paper  .  I  then layered it  with  a  die  cut  from  a  spellbinders  die  .
The embellishments  are  Gems  of  various  sizes  and  colours  ,Various  shades of  liquid pearls  ,confetti  star  Blue  bow  and  tag  sentiment '.O  Christmas  tree '  from  LOTV  stamped on  Safmat  .  This  gives  a clear  sticker .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge   ____

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/oh-christmas-tree.html

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/add-sentiment.html

http://christmasstampin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/christmas-stampin-all-year-long.html


4 comments:

  1. This is such a super card Jeni, love the layers and the texture on the tree is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas this month, hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Brenda
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, lovley colours. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge " Oh Christmas Tree“ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas challenges.
    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete