Round Robin


I  really  enjoyed  this  challenge  trying  to  find  as  many  R  objects to include on a Christmas  theme  ,
I have  included  --
RED
ROUND
REJOICE
ROBINREDBREAST
RIBBON
 REINDEER
'REAL'TREE

I  put gilding  wax  round  the  edge of  a  green  base  card  .  The  next layer  is  a  sheet of  Snowy  Ombre  paper  by  Little  Claire  which I  embossed  using  a  snowflake  embossing  folder  . On this  I put  a  gilded  doily  by  Do  Crafts  Papermania  . Red  glitter  card  with  a  die  cut from  Sue  Wilsons Italian  die  collection  formed the  next layer  with  further  glitter  card on  top  .The  Robin  Redbreast  stamp,coloured  with  promarkers  was  a freebie  stamp  ,  I  topped  this  with  glitter  film  . 
The  Christmas  tree  branch is  a  Joy  die  ,
The  embellishments  are  dewdrops  and  beads  which I melted  to  make  larger  dewdrops  .  Papermania  bow  ,  reindeer  sticker from my  stash  and  peeloff  letters  coloured  red .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge----

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/r-for-things-beginning-with-letter-r.html



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the cute little robin!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete