Spooky Birthday


This is  the last of my  Halloween  cards  for  this year  so I  will probably  give itto someone   next year  .
The  base  card is  black  and  I  added  a  sheet of  Little  Claire's  spotty  paper  which  I  edged  with  gilding  wax . 
I  designed  the  background  picture  and  sentiment on  Serif  adding  Stickles  and confetti  stars . 
The  image is  a  Bugaboo  Halloween  Brat  witch  which  I  was lucky  enough  to  win  recently  .  I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  Card  candi  and peel offs  to  finish  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter it into  the  following  challenge  ____

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/week-320spooky-birthday.html

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Jeni! Love the sparkle and cute image. Hugs, Lisa x
    PS Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spooky scene you have created here Jeni. Cute image and of course all that sparkle. Thanks for joining in with our *Spooky birthday* challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Jeni. I love your spooky image and scene and your colours and sparkle are stunning.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete