We five cats !

This  stamp is  from Little Claire  and is  We  five  cats ,  I  coloured  them in  Promarkers ,added  stickles,cut  them out  and  matted  them onto  a piece of  snowy  ombre  paper  also  from  L.C.
I  cut  an octagonal  border  from  Cricut  and  layered  this  onto  a piece of  Spotty  paper  from  Helz  Cuppleditch  The night  before  Christmas  collection  .  I  finished  the  card  with  a  Nitwit paper  ribbon  and  a  Peel off  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following challenge  ___

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/48-animal-antics.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love the cats. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 48 “Animal Antics” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Jeni - love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete