Nov 5th



I  bought  this  stamp  last  year  from LOTV  and  had  almost  forgotten that  I  had  it  . It is  called  'Bonfire  ' I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  Panpastels  and  Stickles   The  backing paper  I had inn  my  stash   I  cut  a  circle  frame  from  Cricut  and  added  a LOTV  tag  ,peel off  letters  and  a  bow in  curly  string  to  give  the  effect of  sparkles  and  smoke  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _____

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/week-322autumnfall.html

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet looking card. Adorable image lovely colours. Thanks for joining us this week over at PFP.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so cute! I love that fab paper you used and such a sweet image just perfect for bonfire night!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Passion for Promarkers!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the image and bright colours
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great autumn colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete