Sweet tooth

I  love  anything  house mouse  but  I like  to use 'Sweet  tooth '  often  .  I  love  the  nibbles out of  the  candy  canes  . I  got  this from  a  Joanna  Sheen  cd   and  I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  finished  with  glossy  accents  . I used  a candy  cane  paper  from  my  stash  and  red  and  striped  card on  a black  base card  . Surrounded  by  a  die  cut  square from  spellbinders  .I  added  heart  washi  tape , a gingham     bow, a sticker  sentiment  and  some  wooden  gingerbread  men  ,

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challlenges _____

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/christmas-candy.html

http://christmasstampin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/christmas-stampin-all-year-long.html

3 comments:

  1. Such perfect card for our Candy Challenge over at the Winter wonderland. Really lovely! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a cutie, I love House Mouse too, Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww those mice are so cute. Love all the elements you have used for the layout of your card. Thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas Candy' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete