I didn't forget !


On  this  card  I have used  three new things  ,The  first is  the black magic  card  from Pennies  worth  .Once  embossed  It is  sandpapered  and all  these  magic  colours  appear  .  The  stamp  has  also been used  for the first  time . It is  from  L.C.  designs  'Sweetest  Wishes  'I  stamped  this onto  a  Spellbinders  regal  ovals  4  die  cut  and coloured it  with  Promarkers  . The  third  new  tool  is  the  Martha Stewart  border punch  to  which I added gold  gilding  wax . When I  was at the  NEC I  bought  a goody  bag from Create  and  Craft  .  It had  two  border punches  by  M.S. amongst  the other goodies  but  no  main base  plate  which limited it  a  bit  .  I  managed to  buy  one  this  weekend  and it  came  with  another  design..I  got it  today  so  had  to use  it  straightaway .I  need to  read  the  instructions  again  before  attempting  frames  I think !
I  added  some  multicoloured  trimming  to  blend  with the  background .
I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  _____

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/300-use-something-new.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment