Sparkly Get well !


I  wanted to use  some of my  stamps  that  are hidden away  and chose this one ,It is  LOTVs  Cobweb  and I coloured it  with  Promarkers  ,stickles  and  liquid  pearls  .  I  also  used Jones tones  irridescent glitter on  the fairy  wings  , I  layered  the  stamp  with a  die  cut  and  added more sparkle  within  the  hearts  . I used  a round scalloped card  as  the base card  and  added  glitter  around  the  edges .Another  scalloped die  cut  which  was glittered  was layered  onto  the  base card  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card  into  the following  challenges 

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/week-346-girly-and-sparkly.html

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/16-january-challenge-113-anything-goes.html

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable card, sweet image, lovely colours and sparkles.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete