Angus


I  was  lucky  enough to  win this  digi  in  a challenge  ,It is  321 go  from All  dressed up.
I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and overlapped  the  design  onto  the  border .The  border  was  coloured  with  PMs  and  sprayed  with  CC  Spray  and  Sparkle
To  complete  the card  I  added  some  peel offs.

I  would like to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/week-337childs-birthday.html


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-111-speed.html


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely design, Jeni - I love the image. Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cute, a personalized card is such a treat for the recipient.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bespoke card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jeni - great design and I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining in our girlie challenge at PFP, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card as always, Jeni - love that digi.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card from you Jeni. Love the image you have used and coloured beautifully here. I must dig out my spray and sparkle (I forgot I have it). Thanks for joining in with our 'Child's Birthday' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and hope to see you again.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete