Paper pieced ties


I  sometimes  find it  difficult  to  make  serious ' male'  cards  so  decided  to  try  paper piecing  with  this  stamp . 
I  started  by  using  green  gold  gilding  wax on  the base  card  and  the papers  .These  are  from  LC  designs  spotty  male  papers  , The  dinky  stamp  is  also from  LCs, I  enjoyed  choosing  the  papers from my  stash  for  the ties  .  I  added  Panpastels to  distress the  white  card .
I  die  cut  an octagonal border  for  the  ties and  used  glossy  accents on  the ties  . I  completed  the  card  with  a sentiment  from my  stash .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenges  ____

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-110-paper-piecing.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-295-paper-piecing.html

6 comments:

  1. Those paper pieced ties are utterly brilliant! What a fab man's card. A fabulous CAS design card. It's utterly perfect for our challenge this week at Fab 'n' Funky too. We look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card. Love the glossy accents on the ties and very clever design. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky..hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jeni & perfect for those "awkward" males lol :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous paper piecing...i love all the different styles of tie. Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever idea. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete