Andy-guitar

 For  the background  for  this  card  I  chose  a  picture of  a  guitar  from  a cd  and  then  tiled  the image  to  get  a repeated  background  ,
The other  layer is  dry  embossed using  a  C.C.  music  embossing folder  ,
The  image is  from Pink  Gem  designs  and is Andy  with  guitar,  .I  coloured  it  with  PMs .
The  embellishments  are from  my  stash  and  are a  sentiment, to  which  I  will  add  the  age (when  I  know  who it is  for !) peel offs  and musical confetti  notes  .

I  would like to enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges _____

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-357-31st-of-march-create-your.html


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project perfect for our Make Your Own Background challenge at Craft this week. Good luck and hope to see you next week.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This background is perfect for the image!! Such a sweet card :) Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT this week!!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete