Betty 95





I made  this  card  for  a very  special lady  to celebrate  her  95th  birthday  ,  She is  my mothers cousin  . The background is Craftwork  cards  ombre paper  which  I  dry  embossed  with  a lattice  folder  .I  stamped  and  heat  embossed the  flowers  in  white on  the black  card  and coloured  with  Mica  Paints , (the  stamps  were  freebies  from  a  magazine  ). I  did  the  same with  the dragonflies  and  fussy  cut  them  .
I  cut  several  9s and  5s  using  a  cricut  cartridge  and  embossed  the  top layers  before  sticking  them together  .The  name  is  made  from  foam  sticky  letters  .
The  embellishments that I  used  are  card  candi  to  match  the papers ,sentiment  from  my  stash  and  plenty  of  C,C,  Spray and  Sparkle  iridescent  (this  works  so  well on  dark  coloured  card  ).

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge -------


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/challenge-299-big-birthdays.html

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful age to be celebrating! A beautiful card design Jeni, those dragonflies are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky crew this week for our Big Birthdays challenge. Hope you'll come join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete