Lady in Purple

This image  is  from  Sherri  Baldy  My  Besties  collection and  she  was just  crying out  to  be  coloured in  Shades of  purple  .I used PMs.
The  background  is made up of  two  sheets of LOTV  paper  ,one of  which  I  embossed  using  a  leaf  embossing  folder   .  I layered  the  image on  to  a  die  cut silver mirri  square  ,

The  embellishments  I used  were  leaf  die  cut  from  Tattered Lace  , purple  flowers  ,bow  and  tattered  lace  die  cut  heart ,

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges \_____

http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/april-card-challenge.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/week-358-purple-passion.html



2 comments:

  1. A stunning purple creation Jeni and just perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what lovely eyelashes!! Nice card Jeni and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete