Pink Poinsettia

I  always love  to have  Poinsettias in  the house at  Christmas  time  and  I  think the pink ones  are  my  favourite  .  I used  a pink base  card  and  matted  apotty paper  from LC  designs  paper pack,  topped  with  a  piece of  paper I  sdesigned  using  Serif  . I used  the  same  serif  digi  for  the main  design  which  I cut out  twice  and  decoupaged strengthening  the flower  with  spray  and  shine  and glitter  to give it  depth . I layered  that onto  3  circles  of  card  coloured  with PMs  to  match the  design  .I used  green  and  yellow  liquid pearls  ,red  and  clear  stickles  to  give  some  more  sparkle  .  Another one completed  for  Christmas  !!

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/winter-blossoms-22042016.html

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/christmas-card-challenges-21-anything.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/challenge-360-21st-of-april-christmas.html

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant Christmas card Jeni. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni, WOW ! awesome flower and I love the coordinating back ground paper . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fresh design and so pleased you joined us at Craft in our Christmas challenge hope to see you back in the next challenge on thursday.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny.


    Such a lovely card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge - Christmas this week!

    Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
    My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty looking card matching dp's to the lovely flower too. Looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The paper really compliments that beautiful poinsettia. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete