Cherry Cake





What  a yummy  challenge !!
I  began  this card  by  adding  a  background of  cherry  paper  from  my  stash  .The next  layer  was  embossed  using  an Embosiliscious Cherryliscious  folder  ,  I cut  the large  and small cakes  using  a  Cricut  cartridge in card and funky foam  .
The  embellishments  are  Sentiment  from  my  stash  Pink liquid pearls icing with  confetti  and  a card   cherry  .
I  would like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenge   --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/week-361-with-cherry-on-top.html


   

2 comments:

  1. It's an absolutely perfect creation for our theme Jeni, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Yummy, Thank you for joining in our Cherry on the top challenge this week, Good Luck!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete