Christmas Branches

 Close  up of  branches
The  background paper  for this  card  came  from  a now  retired  Christmas  Papers from  LOTV  .The foreground paper  is  a design  of  my  own which  I  glittered .
The  branch  diecuts  were made  using Marianne  creatables  Pine  Branch  .I  heat  embossed  these  with  pastel  blue  and  pearl  white  embossing powders  and added  Cosmic  shimmer  magic  jewels  and  flower  soft  for  the  branches  . I  added  an  edging of 'snow' using  Glitter jewels  stuck on  double  sided  red  tape .It is  the first  time  I have used  this  method  and was pleased  with the  result  .
The  embellishments  are  __ Gret  mirri  card  punched  and  embossed  with  snowflake  embossing  folder  for  the jewelled baubles  baubles  mini pom poms  and  Peel off  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the following  challenge  _____

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/j-is-for-jewels.html

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/christmas-card-challenges-23.html

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I can feel the cold coming off your card! It's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jeni! I love the colours and die cuts. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, this is a gorgeous card. I love your card design and the details you have added to the snowflakes look beautiful. Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete