Daisy May's wishes



I  thought  I  would use  this  image  on  a  Dinky  Landscape card base from  LC  Designs  .I particularly  like  using  these  white  scalloped  ones.  I  dry  embossed  a piece of  paper  from my  stash  with  a  flowery (the  nearest  I have  to  stars )  embossing  folder   to  give  a  raised image .
I  got  the frame  from  a pound  shop  and  the  digi  image from  Hip  hooray  Daisy  May  CD which  I  coloured  with  PMs   lots of .Glitter .Confetti  stars  , a  Tim Holtz  sentiment  and  liquid  pearls  are  the  embellishments  that  I used .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ____

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/week-345sparkle-and-shine.html

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is so sweet, what an adorable card, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so gorgeous Hanne.Adorable sweet image and your design and colours are beautiful.
    Thanks so much for joining in my sparkle and shine theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such super cute card! Lovely design and fabby colours. A new fun challenge is up over at PFP challenge. Thanks for playing with us last week.
    Love n hugs
    MArie

    ReplyDelete