Tea for two

 Recently,  when visiting  a friend in  hospital,  she  said  how  nice  it  would be  to  get home  and  have  a cup of  tea in  her own home  again  ,This  gave me  the  idea  to  make  a  card  to  welcome  people  back home  !!

I  began this  card using  a  background  paper  from  LC  designs  gingham  papers  . Using  a  cricut  cartridge  I  cut  the  cups  teapot  and  plates  from  patterned paper  and  covered  them with glossy  accents  to give them the  look of  china  .  I  added  two  sticker  cakes  and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  . This  card is  only a   3x3  inches Do  Crafts  card   so  a handy  size  to  store  for  a  time  until it is needed .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ________


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-22-tea-for-two.html

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz

    Aly DT

    ReplyDelete