While the cat's away !!!

I  do like  these  wavy  stamps  from  LC  designs  and when I had  finished  part of  this  card  I just  had  to  add  the mice and  sentiment  , The  stamp is  Wavy  stamps  Cats  and  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers and  added green  glitter paste by  glitzcraft  to  the grass, and  black  stickles  to  the  cats for  extra  sparkle  .  I  stamped  the mice  using  a freebie  stamp  I had  and added  a  brother  tape  sentiment  , The background paper  is  also  by  L C  and  is  from  their  fruit  pastilles  paper  pack .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ______

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-80-animal-magic-and-dt-call.html


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card !Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete