You are nine .

I  am getting  quite  a collection of these  gorjuss  stamps and  this  one is  Santuro  Gorjuss  White  Rabbit  which I  coloured  with  Promarkers   and added a glossy  accents  front  to the watch  .  ,  The  background  papers  that I used  are  from  LC  Designs  Quirky  Quilt  papers  I
edged the  stamp  with  a  spellbinders die  cut oval   and  I die  cut  a  smaller oval  for  the  number  9  . I  added  a number , green  stones , ribbon,  bow  and Safmat  greeting to  complete  the card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ,_______

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-304-for-child.html

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card and perfect for a 9 year old girl. I love all your patch work papers and how you have put the card together.

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete