Baby Girl



I love making  baby  cards  and  I  do  like  to  personalise  them  so  leave  room  for  the  baby's name  .This  one isn't  due until  July  so  I  can't  add it  yet  but  I wanted to  have it  ready  .
I have been  playing  around  with  a Tonic  Verandah  die  set  this  week  and cut out  several of  the  dies  and moved  them  around  a lot  before  I  was  happy with  the  arrangement .
I used  kraft  and  pink  card  for  the layers  .The stamp is  from LOTV and  I  coloured it with  Promarkers.  The  sentiment is  also  from LOTV  ,
The  embellishments  I  added  are  Lace  border  for gown  ,organza  ribbon  and  bow   stickles  and
glitter.
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/23-new-baby.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-25-pink-and-brown.html

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, This is such a beautiful card. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz.DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni this is a wonderful designed card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous design, Jeni - I love the added texture for the gown. Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a sweet card, love how you've wrapped the baby up Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, I love the way you have added the detail / texture for the blanket. Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card. I love the image. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete