Sunny Wishes

For  this  card  I  tried something new  and used  water  colour pencils  for  the  shading  as  I  wanted  a  delicate look  .  I  was  surprised how  easy they  were  to use  and  will be using  them  again .
The  stamp is  by  Penny  Black  and is  Sunny  wishes  . 
When  dry  I  added  glossy  accents  and  stickles  for  the vase  and  butterflies, and  liquid  pearls  for  the centres of  the  flowers  .
I  layered  this onto  pale  green  mirri  card and  an embossed  card  blank , added  a organza  ribbon and  bow  and  a sentiment  from  my  stash  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  --------

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/june-challenge-flower-power.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/pbsc-june-birthdays-blog-hop.html

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty floral creation Jeni and perfect for our theme, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous effect with the pencils - you must try again with results like this.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, looks so soft and love the little bits of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jeni, I love your watercoloring with the pencils, turned out beautifully!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete