Canine Choir




The lovely  sunshine  we have  today  is making it  difficult  for me  to  photo  this  card  (not  that  I  am  complaining  about  the  sun  ! )
I  began  by  dry  embossing  the  base  card  with  a  diamond  shape  folder  .  I  cut  the  next layer  using  Tonic  Twisting  verandah  layering  die  and  dry  embossed  that  with  a  snowflake  folder  , I  then  coloured it  with  Panpastels  and  sprayed it  with  CC Spray  and  sparkle.  The  next layer is  a  spellbinders  die  cut  ,
I  stmaped  LOTV  Canine  Choir  stamp onto  a  circular  die  cut  and  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  .
I  decided  to  use  an  acetate  snowflake  overlay  so  photo'd  it  first  without it , secondly  with it  and thirdly  with it  bent  back  as it  couldnt be  seen  well in  the photo.
The embellishments  that  I  used  are
Joy  snowflake  die  cuts
LC  Designs  sentiment  with  organza  bow  and  snowflake  charm  . Aleene's  glitter  snow  and  Liquid  pearls in  white   for  the  added  snow .

I  would like  to  enter  this  carrd into  the following  challenges  _____

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/carol-singersmake-scene-15072016.html

Carol  singers ( Imagine  the din  !!!!)

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/o-is-for-overlay.html


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-129-make-us-smile.html

7 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the cute dogs and the snow is awesome! Nice touch adding the overlay! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card - I love the look on the face of the dog with the reindeer antlers! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card - I love LOTV images, they're so cute. Thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland challenge with your canine choir.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fab image Debbs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous christmas scene, I was a health visitor for 30 years and used to attend the nativity plays in a local nursery, and this brought back some really happy memories. I love all the embossed layers too. Thanks for joining in with our 'Carol Singers/Create a scene' challenge, and good luck
    Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful seasonal card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love your snowy acetate overlay - gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete