Birthday bunny

This  bunny looks  as  though  he is  enjoying  his  birthday  balloon  in  his  garden  ,  I  used  a LOTV  green  paper  from  their  paper pads  on  the base  card  .I  designed  the  main  scene  using  digis  from  my  graphics program.  I  cut out  the design  and  used  brown  card  to layer it  on  which  I  then  spread  with  clear  stickles  to  give  some  sparkle  .  I  cut out  two  more  bunnies  and  decoupaged  the  Bunny  adding  a  googly  eye  and  a  bow  . I  used glossy  accents on  balloon , bunny  and  strawberry  I  die  cut  a  border  using  Tonic
Venetian Lace  layering  die  edging  each flower  with  some  copper  stickles .
I  also  added  another  mouse  used liquid  pearls on  the  flowers and  Jones  Tones  irridescent glitter on  the  bees  wings  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)======

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-169-walk-in.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the scene you created and the bunny is so cute! The flower border is gorgeous and all the details are wonderful including mouse :))
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at FFFC this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete