Bows and buttons


I  think  this is my  favourite  digi from  Pink  gem  and  I have used it  many times  ,Baby's  first  Christmas is  not  a card  that  is  readily  available  and  I  find  the new  parents  enjoy  getting  a  card  just  for  their  baby ,  I  always have  a  boy  and girl  card  available  for this  occasion.
I used L.C.designs  gingham  ,spotty  and  stripey  paper  for  the  background  papers . 'I fussy  cut  Baby's  first  Christmas  and layered it on  to  a  die  cut  circle  by  spellbinders  .
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  Spotty  ribbon  ,gingham  and  organza  bows  buttons  and  stickles  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges --------

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-175-buttons-and-bows.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/week-375-spots-and-stripes.html

3 comments:

  1. So sweet card, lovely papers.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card over at Allsorts "Spots and Stripes" Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image, great design and lovely papers.
    Thank you for joining our Spots and Stripes challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute design, Jenny - those papers go really well with the image.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete