Pink Hydrangea


I began  this  card  with  a  Hydrangea  digistamp from  Beary  wishes ,  which I  fussy  cut ,,coloured  with  promarkers  and  added  gold  stickles  to  the  stamens  .  I mounted it onto  a die  cut  from a  Sue  wilson  die  and  gilded  the  edges  ,I  added more  gold  stickles  and mounted it  all on  to  Craft work  cards  Gilded ombre  paper  . I  then  coated  the  petals  with  a  spectrum noir  clear  glitter pan  . The  second  photo is  to  show  the  flower  detail  but  is not  the  true  colour  !!

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-315-birthday.html


http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-170-pink-and.html




2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you have used the gold to enhance your beautiful image.
    Glad you joined us at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an lovely image and one of my absolute favourite flowers, too! Great colouring and embellishing of the flowers, perfect!!! Thank you for sharing your work with us at Fussy and fancy and good luck in the draw!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete