Pink Sketch


I  decided  to use  three  different  background papers  for  this  card  and  to use  three  embossing  folders to  introduce  several  textures  . The  papers  were  from  LOTV paper pads  and  two of  the  embossing  folders  are  from  CC Desire  and  the  centre one  is  from  a  freebie  .
The stamp is  From  L C Designs  and is  a  dinkie  stamp ' Welly  Girl'.  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  Stickles  and  put it into  a  MDF  frame  from  a  £1 shop.
The  embellishments  I used  were  Gingham , Washi  tape  ,card candi  and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ______

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-326-sketchy-time.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/week-357my-favourite-things.html

using  my  favourites
Promarkers obviously,  Stamp. Embossing  folders ,Card  Candi  and  coordinating  papers

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing your favourites with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jenny, I love the embossing! So pretty! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete