Baby Gingham

I  wanted to use  several m types  of  gingham on this card  but  I only  managed  five  . I  began  by  using  a  sheet  of  Rock  a  bye  baby  paper  .I  then  cut  a  square of  gingham paper  from LC  designs  which  I  embossed  with  a  rattle  embossing  folder  .  I  die  cut  a  babygro  from  a  cricut  cartridge  ,The  embellishments  that  I  added  were  BABY  shaped  bricks ,gingham  bow  and  heart , card  candi  ,pearls . safety  pin,  washi  tape , stickles  and  nuvo  pearl drops. ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  ________



http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/week-379-new-beginnings.html

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful baby girl card Jeni and perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super baby girl card, very pretty and a great design.
    Thank you for joining our New Beginnings challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete