Faux stitching

I  used  some  holly  and  red  paper  from  my  stash  for  this  card  ,   Imounted  the  digi  onto  papers  from  my  stash  and  added faux  stitching  .The  topper  I used is  from  Hobby  House  Christmas  range  of  toppers  .  I  added  liquid pearls  and  stickles  in  different  colours  to  add  some  sparkle .
I  added  gingham ribbon  and bow  and  a  Christmas  sentiment  stamp  from LC  Designs  . 
I would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ______

http://jenicraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/birthday-cake.html

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/s-for-sew-what.html  

Faux  stitching 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, this is a beautiful card. I love your card design and the gorgeous details you have added to the card topper. Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie she is! LOve your glitter and this pretty little tag!
    Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the sparkle on this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love that image and coloring! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at the ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete