Let it snow


This  cute little mouse is just  bursting  to  open his present  !!



Now  I have  rediscovered them   I  am  using  another  of  Hobby  House  Toppers  for  this  card  .
This one is  from  the  'Let it snow'  collection .I  added  stickles  and  nuvo  drops  to it and  layered it onto  pink  card  and  a  spellbinders  elegant  oval  which  I  edged  with  Imagination  Crafts  alchemy  wax in pink  .
I used  a  scalloped  base  card  and  embossed  a pink  and  green LOTV paper  with  a  freebie  embossing  folder.  I  also used  a  glossy  card  birdhouses paper from  Deco  Time  Christmas  Papers, . To  complete  the card  I  sprayed it  with  cc  Spray  and sparkle   and  card  candi .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  _______


http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/lots-of-layerswish-upon-star.html

5 Layers 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie mouse! Very pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Mary DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jeni. Love the little mouse and all the layers.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete