Many Folds


 I  began  this  multi  fold  card  by  matting  each  area  with  silver  mirri  topped  with  pieces of L.C. Designs Festive  Friends   Papers  . I  discovered  some  rub ons  which  have been  at  the bottom of  my  Christmas  stash  for  several  years  .It  was  just  as  well I  dug  them out  because  it  was  very  difficult  to get  them off  so  I  would have  lost  them  had  I  left  them there any longer .
 The  stamp in the  centre panel is  also  from L.C.  designs Dinky  Christmas  Lights  which  I fussy  cut  and  coloured  with  Promarkers  added  a pom pom nose  and  used coloured  stickles  on  the lights  . The other embellishments  are  rub ons  sparkled  with  stickles  .I used  snowy  ombre  papers  fro the background  of  the main Panels  .

I  would  like  to enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ______



http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/u-is-for-under-pile.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-331-fancy-folds.html

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-45.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-30.html

9 comments:

  1. Wow..this is awesome! I love the shiny lights. Thanks for sharing at The Christmas Card Challenges, so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is fantastic!! So much to look at - love it!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a card! Great job!
    Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenge this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. eautiful!! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is fabulous!!!
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This IS fabulous, Mandy took the words right out of my mouth lol. So happy you shared your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeni, this is a brilliant card - I love it, there so many gorgeous details to look at. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one GORgeous design! I love all the elements of it. It's surprising just what we have in our stash. Thank you so much for joining us at
    ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is extra cute and shiney! I love it!!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete