Gingerbread Men


http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/fussy-and-fancy-cxhallenge-177.html


I  made  a  card of  this  shape  at  a class on  Saturday  ,it is  easy  to  cut  two of  them  from  a  sheet of  A4  card  so  I  thought  I  would have  a  go  at one of  my  own  . I used  various papers  from  my  Gingerbread  stash  . I  cut  heart  man and  house  with  a  cricut  cartridge  and  added Liquid  pearls and stickles  for  the  icing  ,The  embellishments  that  I used  were  plastic gingerbread  men, wooden holly  and  gingham ribbon  .
Now  what  shall I  make  with the other piece of  card  ????

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ________

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/fussy-and-fancy-cxhallenge-177.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/week-391-anything-christmas.html

3 comments:

  1. A great style of card and some lovely images and papers.
    Thank you for joining our 'Anything Christmas' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super creation for our Christmas theme at Allsorts this week and really pleasing shape, many thanks for joining in.

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice on shape and your decorating is awesome! Well done! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    Fussy and Fancy Girl
    FUSSY AND FANCY
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete