O Christmas Tree

I used  a  sheet of  paper  from  Christmas  papers  from L.C.  Designs for the base for the back of this card  . I designed  the  background  from  a  digikit  , I  cut  the  tree out  several  times  from  a  cricut  cartridge  and  laminated  them  to  give some  depth  .I used  PMs  to  colour  this  and  added  Liquid  pearls  . I  also added  stickles  to  the  background  and  added  a  Peel off  sentiment   .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-145-oh-christmas-tree.html



http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-35-contemporary-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the stacked Christmas tree! That background is really nice too! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab die cut tree and a great mix of challenges too.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz and Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, great colours. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again, Loving your super bright and interesting card. Thank you for joining us for our Contemporary Christmas challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete